CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

so ive been looking around for a new camera.
but yet again, i dont really bear to let go of my current one cos its the last gift my dad got for me before the bigggg quarrel back in sept04.

deciding between the panasonic lumix fx9/8 or.. the casio s500/s600.

ive always wanted a casio cos its really small. and its damn nice.
but apparently the whole world is telling me that panasonic is better. cos of the leica lenses blahblah.

but im using a panasonic lumix fx1 now. so its really stupid to get something of the same brand again. but its even more stupid to get a casio, when i can get a better one at the same price.

am i making sense?

im going to kota tinggi in about 2 weeks time. some company trip thingy. was trying to think of ways to tell my mom and sis that im going to msia.. without them. hahaa.

it was either,

"can i go to kotatinggi in 2weeks time? company trip."

or.

"im going to kotatinggi in 2 weeks. can i have my passport please?"

i ended up using both. one on my mom, one on my sis. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home